The final program has been uploaded to the Program and Events page, including all plenary and seminar sessions. Plenary speakers include:
- Thomas Pogge, Yale University
- Stephen Lamony, Coalition for the International Criminal Court
- Rosette Muzigo-Morrison, UN International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- Corinne Dettmeijer-Vermeulen, Dutch National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings and Sexual Violence against Children
- Franziska Eckelmans, Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- Eduard Nazarski, Amnesty International
- Dan Saxon, Leiden University College
Registration opens at 11:00 AM on 8 June, and proceedings start at 1:00 PM.
If you have not yet uploaded your paper to the paper archive, please do so and send it to your panel so your fellow panel members, and in particular your discussant, have time to read it before the conference. Information on uploading papers can be found by selecting the story below.
We look forward to seeing you in The Hague.