Kristy A. Belton posted on January 12, 2021 10:43
Calling all storytellers, plant and animal lovers, poets, home office renovators, mixologists, bakers, musicians, hobbyists of all stripes and creatives of all types! We want to make this a virtual conference like none other and we need your help! We're looking for people who want to share some of their favorite pastimes and stories with conference attendees in brief pre-recorded video clips. These clips may fall under one of the following categories:
1. Favorite pastime (what it is; what it involves; why you love it)
2. Favorite recipe (what it is; how you came about it; how you make it)
3. Favorite "from the field" story (where you were; what happened; how it affected you)
4. Favorite story from teaching virtually (what happened; how it affected you or what you learned from it)
5. Favorite ways to decompress (what is it; how you came to practice it; how you do it, and how often)
6. Favorite story regarding "the best advice I ever heard" (what it was; whom you heard it from; how it changed you)
Remember, the best stories involve "showing"! Video clips should be between 30 seconds and two minutes in length, and recorded at a resolution of 1080p (1920x1080 pixels). If you want your story considered for a break session (which takes place between regular roundtable, panel and event programming), please reach out to ISA's Director of Professional Development, Kristy A. Belton for the link to upload your video (and also to pitch a story that does not fall within one of the aforementioned categories).
Videos must be uploaded for review* by February 26th, 2021.
*ISA reserves the right not to include a recorded story share ("video") during the ISA 2021 annual conference. Its decision may not be appealed.