Extremely limited general registration opening on 23 March at 12 noon EST
- General registration will be administered on a first come, first served basis.
- Given space constraints, spaces are extremely limited and registration will close once the conference venue space is filled.
- Registration fees (U.S. $) are non-refundable.
- Registration will be found here on 23 March at 12 noon EST:
http://www.isanet.org/Conferences/HR-Hague-2015/Register (or click the “register to attend” link on the side bar of this page
Please note that in order to register, you will need to first create a MyISA account if you do not already have one: https://www.isanet.org/Create-Account
The panel portion of the program is now finalized, and the full program with plenary speakers will be published soon. Plenary speakers confirmed to date include:
- Corinne Dettmeijer-Vermeulen, Dutch Special Rapporteur on Human Trafficking and Sexual Violence, Ministry of Internal Affairs, The Hague
- Dan Saxon, Former Legal adviser, UN Commission of Inquiry for Syria & Former Prosecutor at ICTY, Lecturer at Leiden University
- Franziska Eckelmans, Legal Officer ICC and special Legal Advisor Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- Eduard Nazarski, Director, Amnesty International Netherlands