Policy and Procedures

Extended Articles on Policies and Procedures

Annual Convention quotas

Quotas for the annual conference: The allocation of quotas for the conference is as follows—approximately 20 percent of the annual conference is allocated to the theme, including the panels of the cooperating organizations; the remaining 80 percent is allocated to the sections. The distribution of the quotas to individual sections is based on a combination of demonstrated need (applications) from the previous year, and the performance of the section in responding to the requests for proposals. ISA HQ is responsible for allocating the section quotas.

The International Studies Association

Representing over 100 countries, ISA has more than 6,500 members worldwide and is the most respected and widely known scholarly association in this field. Endeavoring to create communities of scholars dedicated to international studies, ISA is divided into 7 geographic subdivisions of ISA (Regions), 29 thematic groups (Sections) and 4 Caucuses which provide opportunities to exchange ideas and research with local colleagues and within specific subject areas.
Help   |   Thanks   |   Privacy Statement   |   Terms Of Use