To receive your travel grant reimbursement, the following is required from you:
- You will need to accept your award using our online acceptance form. A link will be provided for you in your offer from the ISA Executive Director. Please note: An email back to the travel grant administrator will not confirm your acceptance.
- When you fill out the acceptance form online, you will need to choose a method of reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check with your home country to determine if they will cash a US check, or if they accept PayPal as a method of payment, if those are the options that you choose.
- You will need to acknowledge that you have read and understand the travel grant policies on our online form when you accept your grant.
- You will need to check in at the travel grant desk at the convention/conference, and show a valid form of ID at that time.
- Submitting Travel receipts:
- You will be required to send travel receipts that you have prior to the convention or conference (such as flight receipts, or hotel confirmations showing payment information) via e-mail to email@example.com. As soon as you have made your travel arrangements, you can send those confirmations with payment information and your name on them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send them in a PDF file saved in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Flight or LastName_FirstName_Hotel. You may bring photocopies of your receipts for costs incurred while at the convention or conference to the travel grant desk for ISA staff to keep, however, to expedite the payout of travel grants, we prefer that you send all receipts electronically. In either case, the receipts must equal or exceed the remaining balance of your travel grant. We do not have photocopiers or printers available at the travel grant desk, so please be sure to take care of the photocopies beforehand.
- Funds will not be distributed without receipts.
- You must be a member at the time of the convention/conference to receive your grant
*Please note that travel grants are always paid out within 30 days after the convention/conference is over.