Each conference has its own specific policies for registrants and participants. Note, however, that a registration is never considered "complete" until it is paid in full. Also, ISA membership is different than our convention registration: to participate in a conference, you have to register for that specific conference.
Annual Convention Registration Policies
Here are the Annual Convention registration policies for our 2022 conference:
- All refunds issued from ISA are subject to a 15% bank processing fee.
- Participants must register by October 26, 2022 to remain on the program.
- ISA's refund deadline is December 1, 2022; no convention refunds will be issued after December 1, 2022.
- All add-on events (ex. Career Courses, Donations, etc.) are non-refundable.
- A registration is not considered "complete" until it is paid in full.
- Photographs and videos are taken at ISA conferences by ISA's officers, staff, members, registrants, contractors, and affiliates for use by ISA. By registering for this meeting, you agree to allow ISA and/or its affiliates to use the photographs/videos captured at public or official activities. See ISA's Meeting Photography Policy for the full policy.
- If you have special requirements under the ADA, please contact us ADAneeds@isanet.org at least 60 days prior to the start of the convention.
- ISA Rights to Immediate Action When Necessary: All registrants to ISA 2023 acknowledge and agree that ISA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, Including, but not limited to, immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. Such actions may also entail proceeding under the ISA Code of Conduct after the fact.
- You have read the ISA Liability Waiver, understand its legal significance, and thoroughly understand the authorization that you are hereby providing and agree to be bound by it.