The ISA and its Global South Caucus are pleased to announce their partnership with UN75 to host a high-level Dialogue to commemorate the seventy-fifth anniversary of the United Nations.
The general goal of this ISA-UN75 online Dialogue is to reflect on the 75th anniversary and the Political Declaration. More specifically, we want to provide a space for a fruitful conversation between scholars and practitioners on the future of multilateral diplomacy. Thus, the topic of our online conversation is the Contribution of the Global South to the Future of Multilateralism.
We would like to invite you to join the members of the panel to discuss this important topic.
- Arnaud AKODJENOU, former Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General in Mali (MINUSMA) and Côte d’Ivoire (ONUCI), former UNHCR Senior Official, and currently Special Adviser for Africa, Kofi Annan Foundation.
- Bertrand BADIE, Professor of International Relations, Sciences Po Paris.
- Aigul KULNAZAROVA, Professor of International Relations, Tama University, Japan.
- Jacques MARCOVITCH, Professor Emeritus of International Affairs and Former Rector of University of Sao Paulo.
- Sylvia NUNEZ, Professor of International Relations and Former Director of the Center for Research on North America, Universidad National Autonoma de Mexico.
- Anita PRAKASH, Director of Policy Relations, Office of President, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN.
Moderator: Dêlidji Eric DEGILA, Chair, the Global South Caucus, International Studies Association.